Thursday, March 5, 2009

Catching Up

Washington, D.C. -- The National Cathedral

Once again, I've fallen off the blogging bandwagon. Since the last post, right after the Inauguration, I've been buzzing around -- to Washington, D.C., to Pasadena, CA, and then back to Santa Fe in time for greeting 24 new chaplaincy students in Upaya's Buddhist Chaplaincy Program, and in time for juniper allergy season!

The D.C. trip was for work purposes. I gave a short presentation on the use of meditation with care providers, as part of a symposium co-organized with the U.S. Army. Every time I go to D.C., I am always so impressed by the architectural beauty of that city... this time around, stayed right next to the National Cathedral.

Pasadena was for a visit with family... it rained heavily, which is pretty unusual there but much needed.

And now, back in Santa Fe for the spring time.

That's the short version -- more soon!

Santa Fe, as it looked back in January

No comments: