Thursday, April 9, 2009

A New Home!




A sign that this year-long sabbatical and nomadic journey is winding down… after many months of living in temporary homes, Gina and I are finally settling into a beautiful casita on Cerro Gordo Road in Santa Fe, NM. It’s practically right next door to Upaya Zen Center where I practice meditation and do some of my work. And up the road in the other direction, one of our neighbors is Ella, a Sicilian Miniature donkey. Life can’t get any more perfect than this…

When I started this sabbatical almost exactly a year ago, I had no idea where I would end up, or what people and opportunities would show up along the way. One of my intentions was simply to create more space in my life for the universe to surprise me and support me, and that is exactly what has happened.

Even though my life seems to be falling into more structure now around where I live and the work I am doing, I hope to always keep that spirit of openness, spaciousness, and surprise alive. I am deeply grateful for this past year.

No comments: