Thursday, October 15, 2009

Endings and Beginnings

photo: Santa Fe, Winter 2008

I haven't written in this blog for more than 6 months and so this is a good time to officially close it down, as this sabbatical period of my life has wound down as well. I am grateful to now be fully engaged with building my consulting business, Five Directions, as well as continuing to settle into my new home here in Santa Fe.

In the near future, I'll start a new blog connected to my work... I'll be writing on themes of cultural insights and communication tips, especially as they relate to nonprofit organizations (or as a friend of mine prefers to call them, social profits!). I'll post the url for that blog when it's ready. In the meantime, many thanks to all of you who have read and commented on this blog, and all the best to those of you who are on your own sabbaticals and journeys of discovery.

No comments: