Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Into the Woods

Today I'm headed up to Tassajara Zen Mountain Center, about a 2 1/2 hour drive from Monterey. I'll be participating in a workshop with Wendy Johnson and Steve Stucky. Wendy is also an old friend from my days with the Order of Interbeing, and author of a beautiful new book, Gardening at the Dragon's Gate.

And, I get to visit my partner Gina, whose been up at Tassajara as a student since April. I've been missing her, so this will be a treat.

Tassajara is pretty remote... no computers up there! So I'll be out of touch till next week. When I come back, I'm hoping to see a few comments on my blog so that I know you're out there!

2 comments:

Maryann Hrichak said...

Yes, we're all out here wishing you well. Tassajara sounds wonderful so hope you enjoy your time there and with Gina ;)
Maryann

P. Tumang said...

Have a great time at Tassajara with Gina! Thank you for sharing your wonderful blog with me--I enjoy reading about your journey. -Patty